Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back In The Kitchen


After driving 2,500 miles in the past 9 days, I was so happy to come home to Mr. Man and my gorgeous kitchen. Right now I am working to the yummy smells of white cake cooling on the rack and will be baking a strawberry cake later this morning in preparation of a fund-raiser on Saturday night.


Miss Ginger's Kitchen is providing dessert for a Wine for Wheels event that supports the Wheelchair Foundation http://www.wheelchairfoundation.org/ and we are baking cake balls, brownie bites and I don't know what else for this event on Saturday night. At least I can do these in the evening while watching my favorite show, American Idol.


As I settle back in to both of my jobs after being gone, I must say that it was wonderful to visit clients, see my parents, two of my sisters and my daughter, son-in-law and grandson, but it is really, really good to be home with my wonderful husband.





No comments:

Post a Comment