Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cake Pops

Recently I've had many requests for cake balls and have taken the opportunity to be creative in the presentation.
A girlfriend ordered cake pops to celebrate a mutual friend's new baby boy;
congratulations, Misty!

This arrangement was for a charity event to raise money for orphans in Uganda.

Below is a closer look at the arrangement for Misty.

This is one of the first arrangements I did.



Another girlfriend needed parting gifts for the attendees at a baby shower. We thought individually wrapped cake pops would be nice and they were a big hit.

My grandson, Jake, with is very first cake pop. He loved it!

I have more to make for graduation parties and Memorial Day celebrations! Have you tried cake pops yet?






3 comments:

  1. These arrangements look beauitful, great work! Not only are the cake balls delicious I am sure, but its also quite functional, I continue to be so impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet, Ashley, thank you. I'm doing more and more cake pops! They are fun and still pretty novel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I wonder how much they cost?

    ReplyDelete