Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome to Miss Gingers Kitchen




Welcome to Miss Ginger's Kitchen!

My little baking company is slowing gathering steam and this is a wonderful place for me to share my love of baking with the rest of the world and other bakers.

This past weekend was all about Valentine's Day and to me that can only mean one thing....CHOCOLATE and lots of it. I gathered all of my favorite chocolate, and one non-chocolate, recipes and created a baking feast for the senses. My good friend Mel, and his lovely wife came by to shoot pictures of everything that was created over the past two days. More photos to come but for now this is what we have.


So welcome to my site, enjoy and I hope to see you again soon!


Miss Ginger



1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome following your passions! I see another Julie/Julia happening here and I'm looking forward to you working through the "cookbook in your head" to see what new creations grace your site. Love the pictures! Your sprinkles are as pretty as pearl necklaces...and now you know that I prefer sprinkles over pearls! Go Ginger! Lisa

    ReplyDelete