Thursday, May 5, 2011

Introducing Miss Kenedy Claire!

Ta Da!



Here she is...quite possibly the cutest little girl on the planet, at least in my eyes.  My very first Granddaughter. Miss Kennedy Claire arrived on March 29th and we are so blessed that she is healthy and happy and growing so fast. Already 4 weeks old. Where does the time go?

Big brother, Jacob, was so excited to meet and hold her for the first time.  By now I think some of the novelty is wearing off, but he's certain to be an excellent older brother as they grow up.


It all begins when two people open themselves up to love and to be loved.

. They make a commitment to stick together, to grow in their love, build a life and become a family.

It's a beautiful thing that I never tire of.

When people ask "What are you most proud of?", I think of my children. The people they have decided to be, the spouses each of them were fortunate enough to meet, and the choices they make.


It's nothing that I did, but I did have a small part.

The choices were theirs, and the fact that I'm their mom and they include me in their life, well, that makes me proud.

Of course, I had to bake a cookie to commemorate the birth of Kennedy...it's just what I do.


Welcome Baby Girl!  Proud, Proud, Proud to by your Gigi!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, lovely post and I wish I had more of those cookies!

    ReplyDelete