Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4th

I love holidays and clients who trust and believe in me.

Two of my favorite customers placed orders this week and I set aside an entire day to bake and decorate. There was a lot to accomplish so I asked my dear friend, Ms. Vivi, if she would please lend a hand. As always, she said yes.
Ms. Vivi drove up in her new little red sports car and immediately got to work.
3 dozen cake pops is a lot of cake pops, no matter how you dip them.

She caught on very quick and is now an expert dipper and decorator.

Doesn't this frosting look yummy?

Wendy Jo and her darling daughter stopped by to pick up the pops, chocolate cupcakes and some sugar cookies.



We are so fortunate to live in a country where we can be who we want to be, do what we want to do, and live freely.
Thank you to all of our forefathers and mothers who fought for our freedom. I am eternally grateful for your sacrifice.
For a moment today, stop and remember.
Happy 4th of July

1 comment: